Thursday, June 17, 2010

DRAMA


Drama is defined as: A way of relating to the world in which a person consistently overreacts to or greatly exaggerates the importance of benign events. I pride myself on being drama free because it is pointless. When I was younger, drama was a way of life, but now that I am pushing -- (lol), I avoid it at all costs. I have a "friend", ( and i use that term lightly),who ALWAYS has some drama going on. If its not relationship issues, its job related. So I ask u this.. At what point do u let s*** go and move on? I know when I come home I like peace and quiet. I refuse to walk around on egg shells. And when i do lose my cool. U know what i do? First I woo sah :-), then I pray about it. It sets me at ease. So I say to you my friend, if you have issues and something is always going wrong. Look within. Maybe its you. I could be wrong, but on my daily quest to find understanding about this crazy thing we call life, I have found this to be true. And if by chance you just CAN NOT live with out drama in your life... Check out one of Tyler Perry's plays. He has enough for all of us.. Lol..

3 comments:

  1. hitstick0027@aol.comJune 18, 2010 at 12:41 PM

    drama free is the way to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live vicariously through other folk drama...drama only live in those who live for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with "Anonymous" up there...other people have enough drama for me. Some drama is unavoidable, but I think the real drama comes in when you decide to go about things the wrong way when it comes to handling a certain situation. We make drama out of things that don't necessarily have to be.

    ReplyDelete